TuneList - Make your site Live

zondag 5 oktober 2014

Happy

Hi everyone,
slowly days are getting colder, or actually I should say, nights, because in the daytime when the sun is shining it is still very warm. Some mornings I already saw the moist spiderwebs at several places, so it is really becoming Autumn.

Here in our home I changed something again (of course!). The (fake)fireplace moved to the front of the house, so now we can see it when we sit on the bench.
Nice with some candles on it..at night!




Here in the corner, I made an old "firebucket" myself, because I am serching for a real old one for some time, but didnt find it yet...



Also this old chair got a new "dress", from an old flour sack.
I really like the new corner in our home!

"Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile"

W.C. Bryant

I wish you a nice Autumn week!

Nicole


6 opmerkingen:

It's me zei

Zo mooi je huis ....!!...fijne week liefs Ria...x!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder zei

Dearest Nicole,
Love your pondering thoughts here... and that you like to see your fireplace from the sofa. Can't blame you for that!
Love those Symphoricarpos Snowberry or Waxberry - (Sneeuwbes) in your vase! One of my favorite shrubs as it reminds me of my Paternal Grandma. Close to her home there was a shrub and we always did pop those berries between our fingers. We tried to grow them here in Georgia/USA but it is too hot for them...
So you did bring back fond memories for me with your lovely decoration!
Hugs and happy fall.
Mariette

Anoniem zei

Mooi je haard. Hij hoeft inderdaad niet te functioneren om al sfeer te geven. Met een paar kaarsen kom je al een heel eind. Lijkt me ook een goed idee voor op de slaapkamer...
Je stoeltje is ook erg leuk geworden!
Fijne week!
Liefs, Peetje

by meisje zei

Oh Nicole, wieder einmal hast du bei mir ein Staunen erweckt! Der Stuhl ist bezaubernd, ich bewundere deine Kreativität, sie ist immer so ein bisschen ansteckend für mich! Herzlichst, Elke

Madelief zei

Wat woon je prachtig Nicole! Heerlijk om door je foto's te scrollen. Ze zouden zo in de At Home brocante kunnen!

Fijne week,

Madelief x

La Casa blanca zei

Liebe Nicole,
ich stimme dir zu. Der Herbst ist sehr schön. Er stimmt mich auf die bevorstehenden ruhigeren und besinnlichen Zeiten ein. Da freue ich mich auch wieder drauf.

Bei Dir sieht es wieder so schön Zuhause aus. Ich liebe Deine Dekoration und die vielen kleinen Details und der Stuhl ist einfach ein Traum!

Alles Liebe

Nicole