TuneList - Make your site Live

dinsdag 5 augustus 2014

It wasn't me...

Our holiday is over, unfortunately, but it was very nice, 2 weeks at home, were we didn't be idle, buth I will tell you this later. One week we spend in the South of England, with our kids, and we had very nice weather too! We rented an appartment in Worthing, which was nice, and when we looked out the window we could see the sea!







We did visit little towns like Hastings and Rye, which were very nice and typical english, I thought.






Our daughter wanted to see Brighton very much, because she met people, living there, on the internet.
We visited the Lanes, nice little streets, with nice, small shops, of course we visit the Brighton pier and Moo-moo's, where we drank a delicious milkshake, and we did eat at Nando's, all tips our daughter got from her friends on the internet.




Hhhhhmmmmm





The last day we travelled slowly to Folkstone, and visited  Eastbourne too. A few days after we were home again, we read in the newspaper that there was a fire at the Eastbourne pier, which destroyed it totally. But It wasn't me!!!


The famous "seven sisters"



Finelly we had to travel home again...





And of course we had to bring some souvenirs....


Next post I will show you what we did in the other 2 weeks of our holiday!

Have a nice week!!!

Nicole



5 opmerkingen:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder zei

Dearest Nicole,
That sounds and looks like a lovely week vacation in the south of England!
That is very helpful if you get tips from locals where to dine and such.
Do you smoke? In regard to your statement that it wasn't you...
Sad that there was a fire, always bad when it happens in peak season.
Enjoy the remainder of summer.
Hugs,
Mariette

Pas nu realiseer ik me dat ik je in het Engels schrijf... maar jij doet het ook!

stadtgarten zei

This sounds like perfect holidays!
As I love the south of England, I enjoyed your pictures very much!
I am now planning a garden-trip to Kent together with my garden-friends for next summer and I am always trying to find nice spots for shopping and lovely restaurants and cafés. I would be very happy if you would tell me where to find those little vintage shops and the café on your pictures. Bij voorbaat hartelijk bedankt, lieve groetjes, Monika

It's me zei

Wat heerlijk zo 'n vakantie mooie foto 's ...je hebt leuke dingen gekocht...liefs van mij...x...!

Madelief zei

Hoi Nicole,

Leuk om te zien dat jij ook naar Engeland bent geweest. Ook nog eens in hetzelfde gebied als waar wij hebben gezeten. Wat is Brighton een leuke stad he?! Zijn jullie ook nog naar de North Laines geweest. Het heeft een beetje 'hippie-achtige' sfeer, met veel vintage winkeltje. Erg leuk om doorheen te lopen. Jullie uitzicht klinkt geweldig!

Fijne week!

Madelief x

Heavenly Rosalie zei

Oh, what a beautiful post!! I love GB so much. I know all these wonderful places! I visited them some years ago. Brighton and the pear is a nice place to be. Maybe one time, I will come back!
Have a nice week
Rosalie